Google Search

Monday, October 5, 2009

Younis Says when he arrived in Pakistan

Younis says during Press conference, "Pakistan Team played very well during Champions Trophy, Team play as a unit, all boys shows his performance, but some people still not agree that team not play well, if we won this tournament then no body says that team not played well......we beat INDIA in this tournament, as well Beat Westindies ini difficult conditions, and with AUSTRALIA a cracker match, and all boys also fight well in Semi final against NZL, but in Semi our team not so much lucky, conditions not in our favour. Now I talked about my injury, Doctor give me precautions that take 3 to 4 week rest, but I pleyed for my country and country pride to back my team and my boys. Now I take some rest, back in hunt with fully fit, iam very happy that Pakistani people DUAs for us and give us great support, THANKS, we try our best in future series, keep DUAs for Pakistan Team."

No comments:

Post a Comment